|Availability / Shipping|
F3 Series Helmet
- ECE 22-05 Certification
- The F3 is engineered to minimize neck fatigue and maximize impact protection.
- KLIM's all-new F3 starts a light and strong revolution in off-road style helmets. Constructed with KLIM's Structure Mapped Composite base material lay up, the F3 optimizes strength in all the right areas while reducing overall weight. The composite construction eliminates inconsistencies in hardness, resin distribution and weight.
- New FID-LOCK quick-release closure simplifies entry, even with gloves on. With the F3, riders enjoy up to 10% smaller external dimensions and a sleeker, more comfortable fit from three shell sizes.
- KLIM is the industry leader in body comfort. And developing an effective intelligent ventilation system for the F3 was key. Thirteen intake vents combine with six exhaust ports to provide optimal heat dispersion even while stationary.
- The KLIM F3 Helmet features the widest, unobstructed field of view in its class, ensuring you'll never miss the epic views it takes you to.
- The KLIM F3 features the latest Custom EPS and internal liner systems to secure the rider's head completely. EPS, 3D Ergonomic cheek pads and liner foam are optimized for a great fit.
- KLIM engineered the new F3 to work in conjunction with market leading neck brace technology, not against it
- Thanks to innovative construction techniques and premium materials, The KLIM F3 meets or exceeds the most demanding ECE and DOT standards for motorcycle helmets at reduced weight.
- Klimatek Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles.